TIPS PENCARIAN LIRIK FAVORIT ANDA
ANDA MENGETAHUI JUDUL DAN NAMA PENYANYI
- Ketikkan nama penyanyi dan judul lagu, berikan tanda kutip di judul lagu, misal: Yovie "Menjaga Hati";
- bila tidak berhasil, coba untuk mengilangkan tanda kutip, misal: Yovie Menjaga Hati; atau
- dapat juga dengan mengeklik menu A B C D.., lalu cari berdasarkan nama artis. Yovie dimulai dengan Y, klik Y. Lihat daftar lagu, dan dapatkan yang Anda cari.
ANDA TAK MENGETAHUI JUDUL LAGU, TAPI MENGETAHUI NAMA PENYANYI
- Ketik nama penyanyi, misal: YOVIE, akan muncul banyak halaman, telusuri dan pilih dari halaman-halaman tersebut; atau
- klik menu A B C D E ... berdasarkan nama artis Y, cari Yovie, dan cari lirik yang Anda cari.
ANDA TAK MENGETAHUI JUDUL LAGU, TAPI MENGETAHUI SYAIR
- Ketikkan penggalan syair yang Anda ketahui, misal:
Tanpamu tiada berarti
Tak mampu lagi berdiri
Cahaya kasihmu menuntunku
Kembali dalam dekapan tanganmu
- Masukkan kata-kata penting. Misal: tiada berarti berdiri cahaya dekapan.
- Hindari kata-kata yang berkemungkinan memiliki ada dua versi atau lebih. Misal: tanpamu dapat ditulis tanpa mu.
TETAP TIDAK DAPAT MENEMUKAN LIRIK YANG ANDA CARI
- Pilih menu A B C D E ... berdasarkan nama artis atau judul lagu.
- Bila masih tidak dapat menemukan lirik yang Anda cari, mungkin kami bisa membantu Anda. Silakan menghubungi kami.
Kermit: Hi, ho, this is Kermit the frog with a special news report from Sesame Street News. I'm speaking to you from the studio of that eminent singer and songwriter, Mr. Don Music, who's hard at work on his latest song. Let's listen, shall we? Yes.Don: Twinkle, twinkle, little star...Kermit: Sounds good.Don: How I wonder what you are...Kermit: Probably a classic.Don: Up above the world so high... (looks up, then Kermit does) like a diamond in the.... in the ...in the... Oh, rats, I'll never finish this song, never! (throws his head onto the keyboard)Kermit: Don, Don, what seems to be the problem? That sounded just lovely.Don: The problem is, if you must know, (Kermit nods) that I can't find a word to rhyme with "high"! I need a word to rhyme with "high", listen. Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the ... I'll never get this song, never! I need a word to rhyme with "high"!Kermit: Okay, well, let's see ... like a diamond in the ... I have it, like a diamond in a pie! That rhymes, how about that? See? Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in a pie.Don: That doesn't make much sense, I mean, what's a diamond doing in a pie?!Kermit: Well, ummm, I never thought of it that way. Well, what do you find in pies?Don: Rhubard, apples, cherries...Kermit: That's it then.Don: You mean... (starts to play the piano) twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a cherry in a pie?Kermit: Mmmmh, mmmmh (agreeable noises)Don: That doesn't make any sense, I mean, what's a cherry pie doing up above in the sky?!Kermit: Well, I don't know, it could be an advertisement for something, you know? I do see what you mean though. Ummm, well, we could change the other line then. What goes with cherry pie?Don: Well, a nice sandwich maybe?Kermit: There ya go, see? Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, would you like a ham on rye, or a piece of cherry pie.Don: That doesn't make any sense, I mean, stars don't eat!Kermit: Well, there it is, right there, there's your problem! There's your problem!Don: It is?Kermit: Yes, get rid of the star! Sure.Don: Something else, let's see .... wiggle, wiggle little worm?Kermit: No, no, no, worms are gooey.Don: Slither, slither little snake?Kermit: Naa, I don't like snakes.Don: What else is there, horses? Fishes? Birds?Kermit: Hey, how about that, how about this? Listen to this ... (Don starts to play) Whistle, whistle little bird, isn't eating crumbs absurd, try a ham and cheese on rye, or a piece of cherry pie...Don: And if the crumbs are all you want, then don't come to my restaurant!Kermit: Good.Don: That's it! Of course! This could be my biggest hit!Kermit: Your biggest hit?Don: I've done it again!Kermit: We did this together!Don: Alright boys, hit it! (three western-type male muppets pop up from behind the piano, with mustaches and bandanas, they start to sing)Kermit: I want a co-lyricist credit here.Singers: Whistle, whistle little birdIsn't eating crumbs absurdTry a ham and cheese on ryeAnd a piece of cherry pieIf those crumbs are all you wantDon't come in my restaurantTry a ham and cheese on ryeAnd a piece of cherry pieIf those crumbs are all you wantDon't come in my restaurantKermit: There you have it folks, another brand-new golden oldie from the pen of Don Music and Frog.